PASSION, PURPOSE, IMPACT & LEGACY (P.P.I.L.) have become the four cornerstones that I use to help guide my life, the decisions I make, and how it has settled me as a human. In this episode, I share personal experiences and desires as it relates to each category and some gems that have guided me along the way, that you may also love.
- Introduction to P.P.I.L. (Passion Purpose Impact Legacy)
- Passion (The What)
- How sometimes you know what your passion is but deny it. Is passion innate or based on exposure?
- Purpose (The Why)
- Impact (The How)
- Legacy (The Memory)
- Challenges achieving your P.P.I.L.
- Recap & Tools/Tips that you can youse to help you achieve your P.P.I.L.
- “Passion is anger and love combined” - Robert Kiyosaki, Author, ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honourable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Genius is in the idea. Impact, however, comes from action.” Simon Sinek
- “The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will” - Andy Warhol
- “Undeniably, many of us have created our own chaos. Some of us are so busy trying to survive that we don’t get a chance to rethink our goals and re-calibrate our practices so as to be more fruitful and effective.” - T.D. Jakes (Soar!)
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist