In this episode (041), I talk about where I’ve been gone for so long between season 2 and season 3 and all that has transpired in the season break and how it has helped me to realign and grow.
This episode (041), I titled ‘Burnout, Break & Realignment’ as I speak about all that has been happening in my extended season break, and how it has affected me. Some of the things I cover include:
- Why I’ve been gone for so long
- My intended break and why it got extended
- Burnout and its definition
- My experience with burnout
- How COVID made this experience unique
- How I became realigned and the things that I needed to do to feel realigned
- Why it’s important for you to take a break if you feel you need one
Consume this podcast at:
Connect with Mario Evon at:
Connect with Talk Truth at:
If you are interested in being a guest, complete the following form:
Send us an email to email@example.com, with topics that you'd like us to discuss and any feedback you may have.
In your social media posts tag @MarioEvon and @talk.truthja (both on Instagram) and use hashtags #TalkTruthJA, #TTwME and #METalkTruth and @talktruthja (Twitter only).
Music for Podcast: Reggae Meets Soul (Outro) - Mario Evon.
Photo in Podcast Artwork by Tiffany Lue-Yen.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★