Losing Parents feat. Anika Repole Wilson (029)
EP 029: In this episode, I speak to Brand Strategy Maverick/Entrepreneur, Anika Repole Wilson (@businesschicceo), about her journey losing both parents. We discuss her life with them, life without them, the process of healing, and some important takeaways for people who still have their parents or who have lost one or both of them.
In this episode, the following was discussed:
- Introduce yourself?
- What do you do as a career?
- Tell me about your wonderful parents? Dr. Dahlia Repole and Denny Repole
- How many siblings do you have?
- What was life like growing up with your parents?
- Tell me about your personal relationships with both parents?
- Which parent passed first?
- Does it get better dealing with their passing?
- In what year did your father die and what was his cause of death?
- What was it like after one parent passed?
- Did you feel better prepared for the possible passing of the next parent, after the first passed away?
- The things you think about wanting your parents to be around for.
- What were your mother’s final days like?
- Tell me about the day she passed?
- How important were those final moments to you?
- In the passing of your parents, would you say that it changed any of your behaviours?
- How would say losing parents have affected how you mother?
- You have lost both parents close to each other and under a decade, what has the healing process been like?
- Are there other persons in your life who you have spoken to about losing their parents?
- What advice would you give to people with both parents alive who are functional?
- What advice would you give to people like yourself who have lost parents?
- Where can we find you online?
WHERE TO FIND ALL THINGS ANIKA:
Join our newsletter
Stay up to date re all things Tlk Trth. We promise not to overload or spam your mailbox :)