Finding Your Truth feat. Tami Chin Mitchell (021)
In this episode, Tami Chin Mitchell and I have a conversation about discovering and sitting in our truths. We explore the truth from many different perspectives and have a candid discussion about the pros, the cons and everything in between.
- How would you define personal truth?
- Facts vs Truth
- God, Religion & Spirituality as it relates to Truth
- What were the other ways that you accessed truth?
- Is there a space where you need to have a mask?
- Does your truth need to be public?
- Does your truth have to be a broken moment?
- Being a barometer for your truth.
- Did you have any definitive moments of your truth being realized?
- Children and the truth.
- People who say unkind things to others under the guise of it being truth.
- People sharing other people’s truth. Whose right is it?
- What if your truth puts you at harm?
- Celebrity truths revealed.
- Forgiveness & truth.
- Rapid Fire Questions:
- What are some of the Pros of living a truthful life?
- What would say are the greatest cons of a truthful life?
- If there was anyone in your life alive or dead that was willing to share their personal truth with you, who would it be?
- Tell me a bit about your project ‘Honour the Valley’?
- What are your final words on sitting in your personal truth?
Join our newsletter
Stay up to date re all things Tlk Trth. We promise not to overload or spam your mailbox :)